top of page



To report a crime, you can contact police scotland in various ways:

  • Visit your local police station directly. 

  • Telephone 101


If you have a hearing or speech impairment, you can report to Police Scotland on 18001 101.

In addition, you can also use Scotland's British Sign Language interpreting Video Relay Service 


If you feel you cannot report this matter yourself, you could report using a third party such as Crimestoppers  or via the helpline on 0800 555 111. 

If you perceive the matter to be a hate crime, you can use a third party reporting centre. The locations of these can be found here:

If the incident is related to online sexual abuse, images and videos, you can report this here:

bottom of page