top of page



To report a crime, you can contact police scotland in various ways. This includes:

  • Visiting your local police station directly. 

  • Telephoning 101


If you have a hearing or speech impairment, you can report to Police Scotland on 18001 101.

In addition, you can also utilise Scotland's British Sign Language interpreting Video Relay Service       

bottom of page